Can I receive a VAT statement?
Updated over a week ago

If you have registered a business in Germany and you are liable to sales tax, you can apply for a quarterly VAT-statement. Please send us proof (e.g. any letter from your tax office indicating your liability to sale taxes) by post, fax or scan via e-mail and tell us your VAT ID. As soon as we have proof, your royalty will be calculated, including the VAT, and paid out. All transactions, starting from the date of receiving the aforementioned, proof are taken into account.

For accounting reasons, it is not possible for us to retrospectively change former quarterly statements. However, you can charge us for lost sales taxes. For further information, please contact our support-team via [email protected].

Hat dies Ihre Frage beantwortet?